#1 Ames

Ames

Clinging on to God's peace!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hi Everyone!
It has been a while since I've posted. I am back to ask for some important prayer support. As many of you know, I have lost a few babies since having my first child 3 1/2 years ago. I am so thankful for my sweet little girl who is a healthy and happy little girl. Since having her I've lost 5 babies. I've had 4 miscarriages and also the stillbirth of my son Noah at 22 weeks. It's been a hard road to just get the two children we have always hoped for.

So here I am again, pregnant. I am 23 weeks pregnant. At our 18 week scan we found out our baby had a mass on the lower lobe of the left lung. It was big and was pushing the heart to one side. We have been told this is a rare condition and is non-genetic and the mass is made up of poorly developed lung tissue and cysts. My son Noah who passed away, also had a rare and non-genetic condition, he had badly developed kidneys covered in cysts which were not functioning. We were told the chances of having another baby with a non-genetic birth defect, in particular one with cystic abnormalities... was next to impossible. The doctors were as shocked as we were but still cannot find a genetic connection. They said, lightening has just struck us twice! My doctor even told us to buy a lottery ticket, cos she said our odds were the same.

So here I am, at 23 weeks. We've just had another ultrasound and also an MRI. The mass has grown a lot in 4 weeks and if it continues to grow it will put too much pressure on the heart and may cause heart failure. Something 100% fatal if not treated, but not all treatments work and living where I am in Australia, treatments are also limited. So far the heart is fine despite being displaced.

I am asking... perhaps even begging... you all to pray for this baby. Pray this mass stops growing or shrinks (which these types of masses can do) and that the heart is protected from heart failure. My daughter asks me every day when baby will be born and kisses my ''special tummy'' and plays music to it to ''make it dance''. It's heart breaking to think that perhaps she may not get the little brother or sister she is hoping for and connecting with already!

I will keep you up to date with any scans I have and baby's progress. The next 6 to 8 weeks are the most critical. We've been told if baby goes into heart failure before 28 weeks, there isn't anything they can really do and even at 28 weeks it is pretty risky to operate on a baby with heart failure. So we really are begging God for mercy. Prayer for strength, wisdom and peace for us and wisdom and knowledge for the doctors would be so good. Thank you for being here and supporting us!
DH: 30, Me: 30, Dd 4 years old!!!!! Ds Brand new and beautifully big. Born 17.5.12
and 4 angel babies sent to glory May 2009, Sept 2009, February 2011 and May 2011.
Noah Samuel sent to glory 13 June 2010

Missing all my beautiful babies.. but comforted knowing they are in Jesus' arms!

#2 hat'n'coat

hat'n'coat

Youth & Children's Evangelist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,920 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:28 PM

Oh (((((((Ames)))))) ! Lord please hear the cries of our sister's heart, may we add our voices to join with those in heaven and pray that you will intervene in a supernatural miracle and simply remove this tumour and bring this much-longed for little one safely into the world. Amen
"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel..." (Ephesians 6:19)

#3 Blessed By His Grace

Blessed By His Grace

Blessed by His Grace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,267 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

Well done for posting Ames :246: . You know I am praying and believing for this baby, praying for you too as you wait. You will be constantly in my thoughts and prayers :pray1: :pray1: :pray1: :pray1: (praying for all 4 of you)
Mum to 3 adult children in their 20's and Nana to an adorable 3 year old granddaughter. Also Mum to a nutty Golden Retriever :)

#4 EnglishMuffin

EnglishMuffin

Seeking Union

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,832 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

:pray1: Prayers assured, Ames.
Dh 44 Me 40 Dd1 15 Dd2 13 Dd3 11 Ds 10

hp1.gifAslan is on the move!

Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Whether we like it or not - We are LOVED; Fr. Thomas Hopko.

#5 RamblingRose

RamblingRose

A bumbling Christian who often falls flat on her face!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,570 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:36 PM

Praying for Ames, her dh, their dd and their precious baby. :pray3: :pray2: :246:
<p class="bbc_center"><span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">Rambling Rose </span> </span></span></p>
<br><p class="bbc_center"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#EE82EE;"><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">Married to my lovely Dh,</span></span></span></p>
<p class="bbc_center"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#EE82EE;"><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">mum to 2 fabulous grown-up daughters</span></span></span></p>
<p class="bbc_center"><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#EE82EE;"><span style="font-family:'Comic Sans MS';">& 1 naughty cat</span></span></span>

#6 Mummyminister

Mummyminister

On eagle's wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,613 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

Oh (((((((Ames)))))) ! Lord please hear the cries of our sister's heart, may we add our voices to join with those in heaven and pray that you will intervene in a supernatural miracle and simply remove this tumour and bring this much-longed for little one safely into the world. Amen

Amen

me 45, dd 12, adult adopted daughters dR and dS, cats Casper and Fern. 

15421145580_c93e243465_t.jpg

Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength

they shall rise upon wings as eagles

they shall run and not be weary

they shall walk and not faint

help us Lord, help us Lord in your way

#7 Saagmum

Saagmum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,384 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Amen x

Ds1 16 DS2 13 DS3 9 and DS4 7

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139 v14

#8 Ju

Ju

Just Ju

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,448 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

Amen - praying
Ju

beautiful, amazing dd 14yo fabulous, gorgeous ds 4yo

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.

(Mandela/Williamson)

#9 Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

Christian, Mum, Franciscan Tertiary, Geek & Governor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50,965 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

Amen

AMO - Where no Mum has gone before!Posted Image

Mum to DS 24/03/03 and DD 29/09/05

#10 Dipsy

Dipsy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,132 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

Amen

14836591608_6a4ca3f114_o.jpg

Mum to : dd1 20yrs ds1 18 yrs dd2 15 yrs ds2 13 yrs dd3 11yrs ds3 9 yrs dd4 7 yrs ds4 5yrs dd5 3 yrs, dd6 1yrs

easterline.gif

#11 inez

inez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

praying

#12 inez

inez

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,238 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

:excl: (I have just moved this thread into the prayer forum)

#13 cutypops

cutypops

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,972 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Amen :grouphug:
is 43 and proud of it

Mrcuty is 39!

Aunt to three nieces, four nephews, three great nieces, & two great nephews and yet another new niece born 22 Sept, weighing 7lb

Mum to Angel Baby, given to her Heavenly Father 1985; birthday 9 February, would be 28 years old (2013). I love you Ashleigh xx

#14 erica

erica

follower

• Homegroup
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,256 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Praying for you Ames and for dh, dd and baby. Lord in your mercy ......

Erica
"God is strong and can help you not to fall.....To him be glory..... now and forever"Jude 24-25, (NCV)

me 42 dd1 15 ds 12 dd2 8

#15 Geraldine

Geraldine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

Amen xxxxx

Me:23/04/63 dh:08/06/57 dd:11/09/89 ds: 25/07/94 SiL:18/08/79
1 cat, 1 guinea pig and 1 dog

Colossians 2:7New Living Translation (NLT)

Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

#16 amii

amii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,376 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:25 PM

Lovely to see you on CMs Ames. Adding my prayers to others for healing of this precious wee one. :246:
amii

dd1 17 dd2 14

Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’

#17 Blossom

Blossom

F.R.O.G

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

Praying (((Ames))) :pray2:

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path

Dh (Vater) 55, Dd (Summer) 17, Ds 14

#18 earthmama

earthmama

F.R.O.G

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,641 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

(((((((Ames))))))) we are praying x

Me 43 Dh 50 Ds1 20 Ds2 18 Ds3 16 Dd1 14 Dd2 10 DD3 8 DD4 my baby is 5! DGD1 BRAND NEW  cat Pippin :nature-smiley-001:,Psalm 127: 4-5

#19 Fru

Fru

• PipPipPip
  • 71,666 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

Ames, many congratulations on your pregnancy. Mindful that what should be a joyous time must be marred with worry and concerns, and difficult memories. Thus praying for you, your little one and a miracle meaning a healthy baby joining your family

Dh 55; Me 51; ds1 24 (aslan); ds2 22; dd 18 (narnia); Cats Midnight and Meadow

#20 Autumn

Autumn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17,473 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

Ames, you and your little one have my heartfelt love and prayers :wub: xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users