123 replies to this topic

#121 EnglishMuffin

EnglishMuffin

Seeking Union

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,790 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

Heard this today, a contemporary song based on a sermon by St John Chrysostom. Well worth a listen.

Dh 44 Me 40 Dd1 15 Dd2 13 Dd3 11 Ds 10

hp1.gifAslan is on the move!

Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Whether we like it or not - We are LOVED; Fr. Thomas Hopko.

#122 BecD

BecD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:05 PM

I love it EM

Me and DH, DD (5) and DS (3)

2017 – “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”” Lamentations 3:22-24

#123 BecD

BecD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,290 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

https://youtu.be/iG9t5_ZNmaw

I've been playing this on the piano for the last few days. It's always good to talk to ourselves and tell our souls to be still!

Me and DH, DD (5) and DS (3)

2017 – “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”” Lamentations 3:22-24

#124 Blessed By His Grace

Blessed By His Grace

Blessed by His Grace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,058 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:54 AM

Today is World Mental Health day and the words of that sound really spoke to me Bec. Thank you.

I've a busy day today but this evening I will try and copy the words from somewhere and write them into my affirmations book. I stand in His hope. So apt during the times when I lose all of my own.
Mum to 3 adult children in their 20's and Nana to an adorable 2 year old granddaughter. Also Mum to a nutty Golden Retriever and 2 lovely but independent felines.

Life is often a daily struggle but thanks to friends and the Sams I muddle through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users